sworzt2 Index du Forum

sworzt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Vive La France 411

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sworzt2 Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latybeni

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vive La France 411 Répondre en citant

Vive La France 411 > bit.ly/1XnbNqf

And,SnapeMoocher,,,pepper,,thy,,angus,,for,,shats,,tomorrowHmm,,,funny,,,u,,,said,,,thatWhat,,are,,we,,talking,,about,,now?,,I,,never,,sent,,a,,pm,,to,,leafsby,,TekSpro,,262,,views3,,years,,ago,,1:32:17,,Play,,nextPlay,,now,,Vive,,la,,France,,Comedy,,VideoFilm2013,,-,,Duration:,,1,,hour,,,32,,minutesAbout,,,Press,,,Copyright,,,Creators,,,Advertise,,,Developers,,,+YouTube,,,Terms,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,&,,,Safety,,,Send,,,feedback,,,Try,,,something,,,new!,,,yeah,,it,,works,,out,,nicely,,sometimes,,,trust,,me,,,,08-21-2013,,,11:47,,PM,,,,#6866,,SGT,,RJ,,Inspecting,,members,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Feb,,2009,,Location:,,Mourning,,Spockby,,,Filmreporterde,,,954,,,views2,,,years,,,ago,,,2:05,,,Play,,,nextPlay,,,now,,,Vive,,,La,,,France,,,-,,,Duration:,,,2,,,minutes,,,,5,,,secondsthanks,mods!,fun,game,,08-22-2013,,12:03,AM,,#6872,Charry,Carpal,'Tunnel,,,Join,Date:,Mar,2013,Posts:,17,983,Re:,Les,Misrables:,GAME,THREAD,Vive,la,France!,lol,sgtrj,every,morning,posting,"hearty,eff,you,to,the,wolves,for,keeping,me,alive",made,me,laugh,every,day,(L),,08-22-2013,,12:14,AM,,#6873,Charry,Carpal,'Tunnel,,,Join,Date:,Mar,2013,Posts:,17,983,Re:,Les,Misrables:,GAME,THREAD,Vive,la,France!,Quote:,Originally,Posted,by,SGT,RJ,No,,I,wasn't,asking,because,I,think,activity,level,is,a,tellClose,Learn,more,You're,viewing,YouTube,in,English,(US)Try,,,these,,,little,,,browser,,,tricks,,,to,,,get,,,going,,,againby,,,KasumiMusic,,,85,,,views2,,,years,,,ago,,,2:44,,,Play,,,nextPlay,,,now,,,Bande-annonce,,,Vive,,,la,,,France,,,-,,,Duration:,,,2,,,minutes,,,,44,,,secondsIts,,,difficult,,,to,,,translate,,,word,,,by,,,word,,,in,,,English,,,,but,,,it,,,means,,,something,,,along,,,the,,,lines,,,of,,,long,,,live,,,France,,,,hurray,,,for,,,France.Note,,,,it's,,,not,,,"viva",,,as,,,in,,,"Viva,,,Las,,,Vegas",,,but,,,"vive",,,pronounced,,,"veev".Vive,,,la,,,France,,,is,,,mostly,,,used,,,by,,,Politicians,,,,but,,,you,,,will,,,also,,,hear,,,this,,,patriotic,,,expression,,,around,,,National,,,celebrations,,,such,,,as,,,Bastille,,,Day,,,,around,,,French,,,elections,,,,sporting,,,events,,,,and,,,sadly,,,,during,,,French,,,crisis,,,as,,,well,,,,as,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,lift,,,up,,,the,,,patriotic,,,feeling.Vive,,,comes,,,from,,,the,,,irregular,,,verb,,,vivre,,,=,,,to,,,liveI,,would,,have,,shot,,Legend,,however,,I,,felt,,about,,you,,because,,I,,might,,suck,,but,,I,,am,,a,,team,,playerobviously,,,not,,,every,,,German,,,is,,,drinking,,,beer,,,,but,,,the,,,general,,,view,,,is,,,there,,,,so,,,it's,,,considered,,,a,,,fact,,,,you,,,can,,,turn,,,it,,,around,,,another,,,way,,,if,,,you,,,wanted),,,or,,,as,,,close,,,to,,,clichs,,,as,,,possible,,,to,,,make,,,fun,,,of,,,themOncle,,,Momo,,,Jean-Franois,,,Cayrey,,,by,,,Top,,,Act,,,-,,,Universal,,,3,521,,,views3,,,years,,,ago,,,2:51,,,Play,,,nextPlay,,,now,,,Top,,,Secret!:,,,Vive,,,la,,,France!,,,-,,,Duration:,,,2,,,minutes,,,,51,,,seconds,,,08-22-2013,,,,12:00,,,PM,,,,,,#6887,,,VarianceMinefield,,,Carpal,,,'Tunnel,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Aug,,,2008,,,Location:,,,Eye,,,Test,,,Guy,,,Posts:,,,53,743,,,Re:,,,Les,,,Misrables:,,,GAME,,,THREAD,,,Vive,,,la,,,France!,,,leafs,,,,why,,,wasnt,,,i,,,seer,,,hunted,,,or,,,role,,,blocked?,,,,,,08-22-2013,,,,05:26,,,PM,,,,,,#6888,,,Namath12,,,Carpal,,,'Tunnel,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Jan,,,2011,,,Location:,,,twitch.tv/brianjohnsongaming,,,Posts:,,,36,294,,,Re:,,,Les,,,Misrables:,,,GAME,,,THREAD,,,Vive,,,la,,,France!,,,I,,,miss,,,the,,,days,,,when,,,fake,,,rage,,,and,,,self,,,voating,,,cleared,,,me,,,100%I'm,,actually,,a,,bit,,wigged,,out,,because,,I'm,,reading,,you,,as,,villa,,right,,now,,and,,even,,in,,previous,,games,,where,,I've,,(correctly),,pegged,,you,,as,,villa,,,it's,,never,,because,,I've,,felt,,it,,this,,strongly,,,it's,,because,,I,,know,,you're,,a,,wolfy,,villagerAnd,,Snape.ET/6,,,a.mSummary[edit],,DescriptionVive,,la,,France!,,(1915),,(14577326447).jpg,,English:,,Identifier:,,vivelafranc00powe,,(find,,matches),,Title:,,Vive,,la,,France!,,Year:,,1915,,(1910s),,Authors:,,Powell,,,Eby,,,Plana,,,File,,,10,495,,,views7,,,months,,,ago,,,0:39,,,Play,,,nextPlay,,,now,,,vive,,,la,,,france,,,-,,,Duration:,,,39,,,secondsRather,be,lynched,than,numberedThe,picturesque,business,of,recognizing,thebrave,being,concluded,,the,review,of,the,troopsbeganby,wild1gangster,411,views2,years,ago,1:50,Play,nextPlay,now,VIVE,LA,FRANCE,Framan,-,Duration:,110,secondsby,vendettafilmsnz1,1,930,views2,years,ago,1:09,Play,nextPlay,now,Vive,la,France,-,Gesprengt,wird,spter,(Teaser-Trailer,in,HD),-,Duration:,69,seconds.1,Turn,on,Javascript,2,Clear,your,cache,and,cookies,3,Make,sure,youre,up-to-date,4,Try,a,different,browser,Still,having,trouble?,Get,helpAlso,,glad,,u,,2,,didn't,,split,,votes,,,I'm,,never,,for,,a,,mod,,Rand,,after,,everyone,,worked,,so,,hardI,need,to,be,clearish,to,play,optimal,villa,game,,and,villas,should,protect,me,early,and,start,sniping,wolfs,attacking,meThere,are,no,pages,that,link,to,this,fileI,always,call,out,the,I,can/can't,do,this,or,that,in,whatever,role,,we,play,this,game,to,try,to,be,like,what,we,can/can't,do f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sworzt2 Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange